Meet your local Democratic Central Committee!
Bio coming soon!
John E. Dixon, III CPCA LPCC ACE, was born on June 6, 1966, and raised in South Baltimore. He attended Cardinal Gibbons Catholic Boys High School and received a full Army ROTC Scholarship. John worked for the City of Baltimore before pursuing a career in the pest control industry. He moved to Elkton, MD in 2006, with his two sons, and a year later opened his own pest control firm.
- BA, Towson State University-History & Philosophy
- MLA, Towson State University-Western European History
- Fellowship, College of Notre Dame of MD-Urban Education
- Associate Certified Entomologist, Entomological Society of America
- Captain (ret), US Army, 234th Public Affairs Corps, 1st Army, MD National Guard
- Police Officer, City of Baltimore, DPW Police
- Social Studies Teacher, City of Baltimore, Patterson High School
- Commercial Sales Manager, Terminix International, Inc.
- Vice President Sales & Marketing, Walkers IPM, Inc.
- President/CEO, DSPCC/Legionnaire Pest Control, LLC.
- Baltimore City Democratic Central Committee, At-Large Member
- Councilmanic Aide, Baltimore City Council, Hon. Jos. J. DiBlasi, Jr. (D-6 th )
- Campaign Coordinator, Baltimore Legislative Council
- Baltimore City Liaison Officer, US Congress, Hon. Michael D. Barnes, (D-8 th )
- Regional Campaign Director, MD-Baltimore City South, Clinton Campaign 1992, 1996
- Campaign Coordinator, Eastern Shore MD, Sanders Campaign, 2016
- Eastern Shore MD Coordinator, Our Revolution Maryland
- Cecil County Democratic Central Committee, Vice Chair
- Cecil County Democrat Club, Chair, Audit & Finance Committee
Lindsay Bergman-Debes hails from Lebanon County, Pennsylvania and moved to Elkton in 2011 with her now husband. Her background is in social media and content marketing for nonprofits and education, and she fills her time substitute teaching for Cecil County Public Schools. She brings her skills to the Central Committee by serving as Secretary and helping to maintain the Committee’s web and social media presence in addition to other duties.
Lindsay has a BA in English from Washington College and a MS in secondary education from St. Joseph’s University. She became active with the Cecil County Democrat Club in 2017, serving on the Events and Fundraising Committee and the Board until 2019. She joined the Cecil County Democratic Central Committee in October 2017 and became Secretary in 2018. In her spare time, she reads, watches entirely too much television, and hangs out with her husband, Dan, and their dog, Pugsley Addams.
Bio coming soon!
Eunice Gill-Grant is a retired Banker with over 40 years of experience working on Wall Street. As a Senior V.P., her experiences include performing valuations of stocks and bonds, money markets, derivatives, foreign exchange, precious metals and as an auditor. She holds a bachelor’s degree in business and finance as well as economics. Eunice joined the CCDCC in 2019. Her family moved to Cecil County in September, 2001, from New York City and she considers it one of the best decisions she’s ever made! When she’s not trying to turn this county blue she enjoys traveling, sewing, writing, comedy, and all things historical. However, her favorite thing in the world is music. Eunice’s Dad was a gospel singer traveling on what was known as the chitlin circuits with the likes of Sam Cook, Shirley Ceasor and other gospel greats. Apparently everyone in her family except Eunice has inherited this talent; nonetheless that does not stop her from singing her heart out. She loves all music; if she can find the beat, she can get into it!
Jeff Kase runs, plays banjo and runs basset hounds in agility.
Bio coming soon!
Joseph is a longtime political and labor activist who has been involved in political campaigns since he volunteered for Ann Richards re-election campaign as a teenager.
He studied Political Science at American University in Washington, DC, where he founded the American University chapter of the Young Democrats of America.
He is currently a union representative for the Pennsylvania Association of Staff Nurses and Allied Professionals (PASNAP).